Saturday, November 1, 2008

The guy who hates to read, loves to write.

So here I am, starting a blog.  I'm the guy that hates to read but loves to write.  How ironic?  I decided to start this blog after a few friends have encouraged me to write more.  Over the last couple of weeks, I have found some comfort in writing.  I have always had a desire to get my thoughts or feelings down on paper, but my handwriting is bad enough that I can barely read it and my spelling is horrible.  Most of my writing lately has been focussed on this season of life that my wife and I are in.  We are trying to adopt and have been through an interesting process. Will anybody read my ramblings?  Will they be profound?  Will you agree with everything that I have to say? Will the grammar always be correct? Most likely, no is the best answer to most of these.  However, I will do my very best to write from my heart and be as authentic as possible. Welcome to my open door...

No comments: